SmellBgone liquid is outdoor concentrated spray ideal for large outdoor areas and in particular artificial lawns where pet urine odours becomes an issue. It works as a combination of bacteria destroying germicides and a pleasant perfume to effectively deodorise, sanitise and freshen artificial lawn surfaces. SmellBgone Urine and stain remover comes in 2 litre and 5 litre packaging.
How does it work? The smellBgone liquid Plus penetrates the artificial grass surface and infill material attacking and eliminating the pet urine at the source unlike many products which simply ‘mask’ the problem. An artificial grass deodoriser and odour eliminator that is safe, effective and Australian-made.
smellBgone liquid –Plus is also ideal for areas such as backyards, kids playing areas, change rooms, dog parks etc, where odour control is an issue.
Ease of Use
How do you deodorise for artificial turf and other surfaces?
- For cleaning and sanitising artificial turf surfaces and pet areas, dilute 150ml smellBgone liquid per litre of water.
- For cleaning and sanitising floors or general deodorising, dilute 100ml per litre of water.
- if large amounts of dog urine and smell causing substances are present then smellBgone liquid should be used more concentrated that indicated above.
- Apply SmellBgone Plus Urine and stain remover solution using clean water.
- Scrub if required on hard surfaces. Once you apply allow at least 5 minutes time for maximum anti-bacterial efficiency.
Human and Pet Safe
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly and made in Australia
- Vegan friendly, PH neutral, biodegradable, soap free and septic safe
- Chlorine and ammonia free
- DO NOT mix this product with other chemicals or cleaning detergents as this may affect its anti-bacterial capability.
- Keep SmellBgone container closed to retain maximum performance for longer period.